Firelands is going very well for NoQ currently 1/7hc – still steadily holding Realm 1st [25m]. We hope to have Rhyolith H nailed this lockout with some nice shinys for some –not me tho, im so far down the EPGP PR list its not funny !
Been messing about with my UI again and i have FINALLY settled on this one –
As expected Shannox Heroic 25 was a walk in the park…almost ridiculously easy. The jump between Shannox H and Rhyolith is very much industrail sized with rhyolith being very RNG…just when u think ur not standing in bad – u are ! – Very movement intensive encounter – sure keeps the healers hearts pumping…. we are 6 healing Ryolith currently, our usual setup is Holydin, Disc Priest, Holy Priest and 3 [yes 3] Druids.
Atonement spec just wasnt working for me on this encounter. Granted it did the job of keeping the spark tank up but with almost 150k mana I can afford to drop a lot more shields on the raid to lessen the raid damage some what, therefore the non-smite spec was working much better. 2 points in Veiled shadows for the reduced Shadow Fiend is a must when shield spamming 🙂 I also picked up desperate prayer – ideal for the many times when standing in bad cant be helped and u need to finish that big heal cast on ur tank. [or for the times youre distracted momentarily whilst drinking a glass of wine]….
I do find myself shuffeling talent points around depending on the encounter. Atonement spec feels fairly redundant in this tier apart from on shannox and staghelm which is a shame because I like my gnome wings.
Everyone is raving about the super awesome Moonwell Chalice trinket from the Molton Front daily quests, I have this bound up in a macro along with Power Infusion – the combination is awesome if u treat the it like a raid cooldown. Pop this and spam your heart out with Prayer of Healing spam. All those shiny Divine Aegis bubbles will get huge !..particularly useful for Ragnaros if you use the ‘stacking in the midle’ for seeds tactic.
Anyway, have fun in Firelands, im back in there myself this evening trying to dodge volcanos and those pesky little adds /fade
ciao for now x
p.s We have many of our kill videos on the NoQuarter youtube channel – drop on over to take a look http://www.youtube.com/user/NoQuarterEU
Also – we are always on the lookout for skilled raiders – feel like a server change ? drop us a line here http://www.noquarter.eu/
We have been busy these last few days making much progress through content, first downing the twin dragons and then last night downing Maloriak. Has to be said, Maloriak is a relitively easy fight in comparrison to Valiona !
Tonight we head to Conclave !
Check out the smexy title after the Maloriak Kill last night, shame its not a permenant title !
pretty awesome eh ? also picked up a shiny tier token for the legs too !
Unfortunately we didnt FRAPS the Maloriak kill last night – but we do have the Valiona kill – frapsed by out favourite Mage Peedyweedy.
Ciao for now ❤
Zul Gurub…what the heck is up with that place… 2 hours to complete the dungeon ….. really ?
346 ilvl required to get into either ZG or ZA and believe me for ZG you will need a degree in how to move out of bad, so so much bad that can kill you. I consider myself to be a well geared disco priest who does know how to move but OMG…lost count of the number of times we wiped on Venoxis. [it has since been hotfixed before anyone calls noob]
Lots of other wierd bugs with ground effect spells such as HW:Sanctuary, Efflorecence, Healing Rain and PW:Barrier. Last night we were unable to overlap any of the healing circles nor cast them on an uneven surface. The mages, hunters and druids were also experiencing similar ‘bugs’ with targeted spells such as treants. My ticket to a GM was answered today and they are ‘ looking into it’ ….. GM’s are strange ppl… he even told me a ‘joke’ …..
Lots of DC’s too..which kindly reset an entire dungeon for us several times not to mention the DC at Halfus which kicked us all out of raid group and respawned all the trash !!!!! /grrrrr
Anyway, enough blah from me for now, I will leave you with a screeny of one of our hunters stuck in the doorway to BWD….. [literally stuck in the skulls mouth]….
Ciao for now.
A quick look on the PTR earlier @ the changes for Atonement. the addition of Holy Fire to Atonement is a clear winner.
Have a look at the short clip:
Nice huh ?
Ciao for now.
Our latest video of our Cho’gall kill 🙂
A nice clean kill.
Many buffs for Discipline are about to hit live servers ! patch 4.0.6 is going to bring some significant changes and needed buffs to Discipline. Ive said this before – but the ‘bad’ Disc priests will become good and the ‘good’ will become awesome. It will be very interesting to see just how the changes are going to effect us.
On face value we will be MUCH stronger tank healers and will still be able to give a good Holy priest/Holy Pally a run for his money on raid healing. Ive highlighted in this color the main ‘buffs’ that will make a difference to our everyday raiding.
- The duration of Levitate has been increased to 10 minutes, up from 2.
- The mana cost of Power Word: Fortitude has been reduced by approximately 68%, making it roughly equal to the cost of Mark of the Wild.
- The mana cost of Power Word: Shield has been increased by approximately 31%, but its effect has been increased by 208%. PW:S will now be a lifesaver [as per wrath] – see someone taking huge hits and about to die – throw a shield on them.
- The mana cost of Renew has been reduced by 24%.
- The mana cost of Shadow Protection has been reduced by approximately 65%, making it roughly equal to the cost of Mark of the Wild.
- Mind Blast now does 18% more damage than Mind Spike.
- Mind Control now has a PvP duration of 8 seconds.
- Mind Sear can now be channeled on friendly targets in addition to enemy targets. In addition, Mind Sear’s damage has been increased by roughly 15%.
- Prayer of Healing effectiveness has been reduced by 15%. – A slight nerf to Holy Priests – hopefully it wont make much of a differene to Disc when you consider the DA changes with PoH/
- Talent Specializations
- Divine Aegis: Critical effects from Prayer of Healing now award a bonus amount in addition to the default, always-proc Divine Aegis effect.
- Grace is no longer limited to one target at a time. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Focused Will now procs when the priest is critically hit, in addition to its current effect.
- Pain Suppression is no longer dispellable.
- Penance mana cost has been increased by 7%, but healing has been increased by 20%.
- Strength of Soul now occurs when the priest casts Inner Focus on oneself, rather than Power Word: Shield. In addition, Strength of Soul now also causes the priest to become immune to silence, interrupt, and dispel effects for 2/4 seconds after using Inner Focus.
- Blessed Resilience will now proc when the priest is critically hit, in addition to its current effect.
- Chakra states now last 1 minute, up from 30 seconds.
- Binding Heal and Holy Word: Serenity now refresh the duration of Renew on the target, in addition to the other direct heals.
- Binding Heal, Flash Heal, and Greater Heal can now trigger Chakra: Serenity.
- Mind Spike can now trigger Chakra: Chastise.
- Circle of Healing effectiveness has been increased by 30%.
- Desperate Prayer now heals the priest for 30% of their total health, up from a very subpar value.
- Guardian Spirit: The absorb/heal from this ability can now never exceed 200% of the maximum health of the target.
- Holy Concentration now increases the amount of mana regeneration from Spirit while in combat by an additional 15/30%, down from 20/40%.
- Holy Word: Chastise now has a 30-second cooldown, up from 25. In addition, it properly breaks from damage.
- Lightwell’s health has been increased by 50% (for PvP purposes).
- Serendipity now has Spell Alert and Floating Combat Text feedback support.
- Surge of Light can now also proc from Flash Heal and Greater Heal, and can now also critically hit.
- Shadow Orbs benefit from mastery has been increased by approximately 16%.
- Vampiric Embrace now lasts until canceled.
- Glyph of Mind Flay no longer requires Shadow Word: Pain to be on the target.
- Glyph of Pain Suppression has been renamed Glyph of Desperation and now allows Guardian Spirit to be cast while stunned, in addition to Pain Suppression.
- Glyph of Psychic Horror now reduces the cooldown of Psychic Horror by 30 seconds, down from 60.
- Glyph of Spirit of Redemption has been converted into Glyph of Prayer of Mending, which increases the healing done by the first charge of Prayer of Mending by 60%.
- Priest Bug Fixes
- Atonement now has the correct healing range listed in the tooltip.
- Blessed Resilience rank 1 and 2 tooltips are now consistent with the amount of increased healing.
- Dispersion should no longer allow priests to become permanently invisible when mounting.
- Dispersion correctly reduces the damage dealt by Deep Wounds and Piercing Shots.
- Focused Will rank 1 and 2 tooltips are now consistent with the amount of damage reduced.
- Heal, Flash Heal, Greater Heal, and Binding Heal effects are now consistent with their tooltips.
- Holy Concentration now has correct percentages listed in the tooltip.
- Holy Word: Serenity now correctly grants healing spells cast by the priest an extra 25% chance to critically hit.
- Inner Fire no longer consumes mana after learning Inner Sanctum.
- Inner Will now correctly reduces the mana cost of Power Word: Barrier.
- Lightwell healing now matches its tooltip description.
- Undead and blood elf priests are no longer gaining aggro from friendly guards when casting Mind Control on enemy NPCs.
- Unnecessary string errors should no longer occur when casting Power Word: Barrier.
- Prayer of Mending will now properly return an error when cast on a target with a more powerful Prayer of Mending active.
- Rapture’s tooltip now has the correct percentages listed.
- Shadow Orbs’ tooltip showed a 0% increase in damage and did not give an increase of damage until additional mastery rating was added. This has been corrected.
- Sin and Punishment will no longer fear players that are not flagged for PvP.
- Surge of Light is no longer consumed without benefit if it triggers while a Flash Heal is being cast.
- Glyph Fixes
- Critical heals from Glyph of Dispel Magic properly proc Divine Aegis.
All in all things are looking pretty sweet – lets enjoy it ppl !
Ciao for now 🙂
Ok, so I changed my mind.. [again] Womans perogative to do so 😛
Here we are [Blackwing Descent -Nefarian 25man]- same addons as in this post: https://shinypriest.wordpress.com/2011/01/20/my-healing-ui/ – different layout 🙂
Think i will stick to this one 🙂