Zul Gurub…what the heck is up with that place… 2 hours to complete the dungeon ….. really ?
346 ilvl required to get into either ZG or ZA and believe me for ZG you will need a degree in how to move out of bad, so so much bad that can kill you. I consider myself to be a well geared disco priest who does know how to move but OMG…lost count of the number of times we wiped on Venoxis. [it has since been hotfixed before anyone calls noob]
Lots of other wierd bugs with ground effect spells such as HW:Sanctuary, Efflorecence, Healing Rain and PW:Barrier. Last night we were unable to overlap any of the healing circles nor cast them on an uneven surface. The mages, hunters and druids were also experiencing similar ‘bugs’ with targeted spells such as treants. My ticket to a GM was answered today and they are ‘ looking into it’ ….. GM’s are strange ppl… he even told me a ‘joke’ …..
Lots of DC’s too..which kindly reset an entire dungeon for us several times not to mention the DC at Halfus which kicked us all out of raid group and respawned all the trash !!!!! /grrrrr
Anyway, enough blah from me for now, I will leave you with a screeny of one of our hunters stuck in the doorway to BWD….. [literally stuck in the skulls mouth]….
Ciao for now.
* Ouch * That Nerf hurt !
x Power Word: Barrier‘s cooldown has been increased to 3 minutes, up from 2, and its effect has been reduced to 25%, down from 30%. [O M G….. im lost for words….. ‘WTF’ dosent quite cut it to be honest]
Inner Will and Inner Fire now last until canceled. [because it was SO hard to click the button every 30 minutes !]
It is now possible to remove Weakened Soul effects that were a result of another priest’s Power Word: Shield through Strength of Soul. [Handy if more that 1 Disc Priest in your Raid – or a bubble happy Holy Priest !]
…. ok so it is only ‘PTR’ and subject to several changes between now and release [thankfully] but come on Blizz – the Disc priest community are still sore over the PW:S mana increase and now you increase our Barrier’s cooldown !!?? Why ?!?
Many Disc Priests will be forced to respec to Holy who right now look to come to 4.1 in one piece and still playable.
Outraged – this has prompted me to download the current PTR and copy my beloved heartbroken Disc Priest to Brill EU….so ANY future change I can have a look at straight away. [waits for new spells and buffs !!]
Im sure Blizz [hopefully] reads the community forums and probably visits places like MMO – tbh the QQ is flooding everywhere so it isnt going to be hard for Blizz to miss it.
My 4.1 Wish List
- Prayer of Healing to not only auto Proc Divine Aegis but to apply 1 x stack of Grace on each target.
- Inner Focus – 45 sec cooldown -In addition to its current effects – Make spells not only mana free but instant cast.
- *New Spell* – Empowered Penance: A burst of Holy Energy fires at your target and the 4 nearest lowest Health targets healing all 5 targets for [no more than 10k] 20 sec cd. To look like Penance – but only 1 burst not 3 and to only apply 1 stack of Grace per target.
- More Divine Aegis auto procs to make good use of our ‘mastery’ and steer us further away from PW:S spamage.
Not asking for much ? …anyway – see you on Brill !
Ciao for now.
Well – thus far no U turn by Blizz on the PW:S mana increase…I hope they are thinking what they can do to fix the mess ! and stop our holy friends from bubble botting !
A more constructive fix for PW:S would be revert the mana cost and to not allow Weakened Soul to be active on any more than 5 targets at a time. This would stop the shield spam, keeping the spec viable for 5/10/25man and not nerfing the heck out of rapture. Also Strength of Soul talent becomes most useful – would make u use ur heals to reduce a WS on a target allowing u to put out another shield.
1: We cant spam shields – therefore remove Soul Warding talent completely.
2: Buff Rapture to maby 8%mana return [im shite at math so this is basically picking a figure from the sky that looks appealing!]
5: Divine Aegis – increase duration to 15secs and make them shinier
6: Inner Focus – keep this talent as is – but make the ‘next cast with IF an instant cast’ [imagine an insta cast PoH on high mobility encounters]
Anyway – ive been looking into talents….for the moment im going to drop Soul Warding – and move 2 points into veiled shadows for a 4min cd on shadowfiend…. most encounters you could push out 2 fiends easily within 4mins.
I think a lot of Disc priests will either respec Holy or – go back to PoH spam. For the cost of 1 PW:S you can cast [almost 2] PoH which will DA bubble upto 5 ppl ! kinda makes sence to PoH spam instead.
Im going to steer clear of respeccing my holy offspec to the bubble bot – quite frankly – although semi viable – its far from ideal and far from what Holy is all about – but the fact some ppl are doing it is a good thing – it will show Blizz just how messed up their nerf-fix’s are.
More changes !
- Grace is no longer limited to one target at a time. /cheer ..already knew about this change but nice to see it in blue again !
- Penance mana cost has been increased by 7%, but healing has been increased by 20%. /gasp a buff to my favourite spell ! woohoo.. ok so 7% extra mana cost isnt going to hurt that much and the 20% extra oomph is going to be gr8 this will bring penance back to being the burst healing spell it was. Excellent spell for getting those 3 stacks of Grace on your tank. Or topping up the suicidal Kitty !
Penance whilst moving and a lower cooldown [7secs?] would be even better plz blizz !
oh and make it sparkle even more